Home  >  FAQS  >  Hardship License

If my license is suspended for a DUI or a Chemical Test Refusal, can I get a “hardship license” to drive to work?

The unfortunately answer is no. Rhode Island does not allow for a so called “hardship” or “Cinderella” license. If your license is suspended, you cannot drive at all for that entire period. Therefore, the only way to avoid a license loss is to win your case.

Back to FAQs